Re: your mail

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 10:16:53PM +0100, MASCETTI wrote:

> I'm looking for a collaboration as translator from/into English and French or as proofreader. I'm collaborating with an agency at present time: I translate passages for guide books and d?pliants; I'm also working for a client who deals with a magazine on line and I translate articles from/into English and from German. Recently I translated two books and made the proofreading of an American novel for an important publishing house in Milan. I've been working for a lot of years as secretary, dealing with foreign clients, using written and spoken English and French, so I've no problem in translating business letters.

You are free to contribute to debian by donating some of your free time
and skills to translating Debian webpages and documentation that has not
yet been translated. We however do not like spamming, so if this is not
a free offer of your skills we'd appreaciate you take your spamming
elsewhere.

Mark Janssen