Re: On RCness and the use of the BTS, etc

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 01:22:29PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 02:36:44PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > [-project and -policy, I CCed you because I'm raising issues relevant to
> > you; *please* honor the Mail-Followup-To: header!]
>
> The one that says only post to the bug and -ctte? Weird. I don't think
> any of the following is likely to be useful to the ctte's further
> deliberations, so retitled and moved to -project; -ctte and branden
> Cc'ed for their convenience. M-F-T hopefully set to -project.

I would have thought that my mail headers indicate that a CC to me when
you mail a list I read is not convenient for me.

(I'm subscribed to both -project and -policy.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Optimists believe we live in the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    best of all possible worlds.