Re: A different approach to a conflict resolution document

Hi,

        To get the discussion rolling even faster, given the broad
 categories of the kinds of situations where conflict resolution may
 be required, it would be nice to have an idea what pushes peoples
 buttons (I know what pushes mine, but I would like to hear other
 peoples).

	A recent button was fast reports about new versions of
 packages (not a very good example, since the rapid consensus on IRC
 seemed to be that one should accept that as part of the cost of doing
 business as a developer).

	A first place to look at is the list of conflicts submitted to
 the tech ctte. Or the last few flame wars ;-).

	I guess we should realize that this document is not there to
 merely address disagreements -- it is the knock down-drag-around kind
 of conflict we need to look at.

	manoj
--
 ... I want FORTY-TWO TRYNEL FLOATATION SYSTEMS installed within SIX
 AND A HALF HOURS!!!