Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 02:54:54PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> That's the problem.  You keep saying it's *you* working on it.  If it's for
> Debian at large, then we *all* should work on it.  Stop being so ego centric.

``That's the problem. You keep saying *you're* working on the Bug Tracking
System. If it's for Debian at large, then we *all* should work on it. Stop
being so ego centric.''

That theory doesn't make any sense: people work on what they're interested
in working on, that's all. You can't make everyone be interested in
something, you can only do your best to make it as useful for everyone
as you can.

Cheers,
aj