Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

Adam Heath writes ("Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with  me"):
> That's the problem.  You keep saying it's *you* working on it.  If
> it's for Debian at large, then we *all* should work on it.  Stop
> being so ego centric.

I'm terribly sorry that I'm being ego centric by actually _doing_
something.  It would be much better if I could spend all my time
whining and making difficulties and flameage for useful people.

As you can see, in this message I'm following your example more
closely.  All I need now is a productive person to flame, rather than
an obstructive arsehole.  Unfortunately for this plan, no-one but me
has written up any kind of concrete proposal at all or volunteered to
do the editing.  Perhaps I should start by making a few personal
attacks on those people who have offered constructive criticism.

Ian.