Re: dänisch

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Willert-Clan wrote:

> ich suche ein dänisch-deutsch oder dänisch-englisch wörterbuch für Linux
> (wie ksteak) Gibt es so etwas?

[ In english: I am looking for a danish-german or danish-english
dictionary for Linux (like ksteak). Does such a thing exist?]

Hi Lars,

Dieser list ist auf english. Ich hoffe du verstehst (meiner slechte deutch
auch ;-)

There's (to my knowledge) no such dictionary available in Debian
currently, but have a look here:  http://www.karasik.eu.org/dict/

I have looked into packaging it (as dict databases), but it seems now from
the changelog on the site that the dictionaries are actually a rip-off of
a danish commercial 1988 dictionary - so it might not be legal to package
after all :-(

 - Jonas

--
Jonas Smedegaard (+45 40843136)          http://dr.jones.dk/~jonas/