Corrections about distrowatch/debian

Hi Ladislav,

I noticed a couple of errors in the "latest versions" table for
Debian, mostly due to some versions being available as alternatives to
the versions in your listing.  The main issues is that many of our
users do have a need for the older but robust versions, and that
sometimes the new versions do not act as plug-in replacements of the
older.

- Latest version in Debian 3.0 was gcc 3.0.4, and 3.2.1 is available
in sarge and sid:

http://packages.debian.org/gcc-3.2
http://packages.debian.org/gcc-3.0

- Apache 2 is in sarge and sid:

http://packages.debian.org/apache2-common

- Qt3, Bind9 and dhcp3 are in all 3 latest:

http://packages.debian.org/libqt3
http://packages.debian.org/bind9
http://packages.debian.org/dhcp3-server

I think that's all, but those are all quite major packages, and that
does not make us good advertisement :)

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique