ATT: Finished Debian CD's

Hi,

I just though I might make you all aware (if you are not allready), that there may be some distribution problems with http://www.bestlinuxcds.com. It seems as though I ended up buying CD's from them but never recieving any CD's nor any support via email. It looks like you have taken them off as a US distributer anyways, but I thought I would give my two cents.

Note: im not blaming deb at all, just wanted to let you guys know. Also, if you DO know of anything, id like to know myself. Thank You

brian  (brian@phantazm.org)