Re: irc.debian.org

	As a past tier-1 distribution hub for debian i'd like to suggest
	that debian take the democratic path and poll it's members and
	users about this. Finding out what the debian community thinks
	would be an excelent tool for helping with the decision of
	whether or not to move.

	Granted, I am also a part of the oftc core comittee, but I am
	also an active supporter of Debian and will be rejoining soon.
	I had worked hard to help keep tings as serious and rational as
	possible durring the formation of OFTC and it's constitution.

	I'm VERY proud to have been a part of the excelent and dedicated
	team that was voted into place to run OFTC.

	Brian Wolfe
	TerraBox.com
	OFTC.net