The Lowest Prices for AV Rental at LinuxWorld Conference & Expo

Please forward this message to the event manager responsible for your
exhibit at The LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo at Moscone Center, San Francisco, Aug 12, 2002 - Aug 15,
2002.

Dear Event Manager,

SkyVision is proud to offer the lowest prices for audio/visual equipment
rental at The LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo: 18.1" IBM or Compaq LCD flat panel displays for $159,
20.1" NEC LCD flat panel
displays for $299, and 42" NEC plasma displays for $799. We also carry a
large inventory of
computers and complete sound systems. These rates are for the entire
event, and delivery, set up,
and dismantle are free. As part of our on going promotion, with any order
of $1000 or more, we will
offer you a gift certificate for $100 from one of the following
businesses: Nordstrom, Macy's, Barnes &
Noble Bookseller, Saks Fifth Avenue, Starbucks Coffee, CompUSA and
OfficeMax. To inquire, call
us at (888) 999-9760, or write to info@skyvision-tech.com, and remember
that we will match any
competitive AV offer for this show and you will still receive your gift
certificate.

We respect your right to privacy; if not interested in future AV offers
please respond with "remove" in
the header.

SkyVision Technologies Corp.
info@skyvision-tech.com