FROM:MARTIN KABILA

DEAR SIR,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the
fact that we have not yet met. The message could be
strange but reel if you pay some attention to it. I
could have notified you about it at least for the sake
of your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies.
In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to
say that I have no intentions of causing you any
pains.

I am Mr.Martin Kabila, son of the late Laurent
Kabila President of Congo DRC who was assassinated on
the 16th of January 2001 by one of his military aides.
I managed to get your contact details through ?The
World Business Journal?, a journal of the abidjan
Chamber of Commerce in cote d'ivoire in the time I was
desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist
me in this confidential business.

On the 17th of May 1997, my late father and President
Laurent Kabila took over the power after toppling the
previous dictator, the late President Mobutu Sese
Seko. After officially taking over as Head of State on
the 29th of May 1997, my late father, President Desire
Laurent Kabila, a former rebel leader met with some
Tutsi factions  from the region of Goma, East of the
country with the assistance Rwandese, Ugandan and
Burundese forces.

My late father, President Laurent Kabila made me in
charge of purchasing armaments in the Republic of
cote d'ivoire for an amount of US$28.5 MILLIONS
(Twenty
Eight Millions Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) in cash. That amount of money was transferred
in cote d'ivoire through diplomatic channels. After
his
death, being in abidjan, cote d'ivoire , I decided
to keep that money for personal use. At present the
money is kept in a Security Company in abidjan.

I am currently and temporarily living in abidjan
while waiting for the appeal lodged by lawyer on my
behalf to the Department of Home Affairs, for my
refugee status? application. I am having difficulty
getting the money out of cote d'ivoire because the
cote d'ivoire monetary policy is not favorable to
people like myself who have no permanent residence
status. Moreover the political climate in cote
d'ivoire at the moment being so sensitive and
unstable,
investing here would only limit my chances and reduce
my opportunities.

In acknowledgment of executive powers and the various
business opportunities in your country, I am
requesting your assistance in helping me transfer this
money in your personal or business account. After the
transfer is accomplished, I will then follow you for
subsequent investments there. For your assistance in
this transaction, I offer you 25% of the total sum for
compensation. And all other expenses you incur during
this operation will be credited to you. If you need
further details concerning this business, please do
not hesitate to contact me. All documents concerning
this transaction and money will be available to you on
request

I must then emphasize that this operation or
transaction is highly confidential and is to be kept
as such.

If this proposal is of interest you, please provide me
with private phone and fax numbers ,and you can email
me

Thank you,

Yours faithfully

MARTIN KABILA