Re: indy

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 19:38, Lex wrote:
> why is this page coming up when I try to access victoria and vancouver indepedent media?

The persons responsible for those two websites (I guess you mean
http://victoria.indymedia.org/ and http://vancouver.indymedia.org/) are
using the Debian GNU/Linux Operating Syetem for hosting their websites
and somehow forgot to change the default homepage for the websites.

I have CC'd the listed contact for the vancouver site, maybe (s)he or
you can contact the person responsible for the victoria website ??

--
Tot ziens,

Bart-Jan