Linux World Event in San Francisco

This E-mail is in regards to your company's participation in this year's
Linux World Event in San Francisco.  I need to find out if your company will
be attending this year and who will be handling the set-up and coordination
of the booth.  I would like to send some information over to your company,
but I need the information.

Sincerely,

Paul Sarofim

YOUR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
APCO Solutions, Inc.
PH:  800-326-4456
FX:  888-394-APCO
email:  paul@apcosolutions.com

Warning : The information contained in this message may be privileged and
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
replying to this message and then delete it from your computer. All e-mail
sent to this address will be received by the APCO Solutions corporate e-mail
system and is subject to archiving and review by someone other than the
recipient.