Re: Wireless

Kyle Baughman wrote:
> I am about to install debian with x windows and wondered if it would
> support my 3com wireless xjack network card and if so if it would work
> with my Microsoft internet sharing server.  Thank you for the help -Kyle

That card is not supported directly by the kernel or pcmcia drivers.
However, I'm told that the driver for the xjack card is here:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bvermeul/swallow/

Assuming that this driver works ok, I have an xjack card on order, and I
will probably make debian packages of the driver next week.

--
see shy jo