Re: Modular Programming

On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 18:26, Soul Computer wrote:
> I was wondering if it would be possible for program modules to be written so that a user familiar with other languages could use the C language for Linux.  It would seem to me to be a very simple concept.
I dont know about other languages, but I know perl has this capability.
Also other compiled languages should be able to link against .so files
written in c.  Im not really sure what exactly you want though.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."