Re: Debian Woody CD

Joshua Levine <JoshuaML@Comcast.net> cum veritate scripsit:

> Is there a current ISO Image of the woody distribution? I am new to
> debian and just wanted an all in one cd set that I could use to install
> multiple machines. Thanks for your help.

My impression is that woody (which is a development codename
for Debian version 3.0) is not yet released.

If you are new to Debian, you should not venture into woody CDs,
especially installing on several machines, just yet.

There should be Debian 2.2 images available from
cdimage.debian.org

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4