To Promote Your Business

Title: Dear friend

Dear Friend :

Now there are billions of email users in the world,and this amount is increasing greatly every
year .  People are now sending informations and conducting the  internet marketing  through
email , because of its cheap cost and fast connection .  If you want to introduce and sell your
product or service ,  it would be the best way  for you  to use the  email to  contact  with  your
targeted  customers  ( of  course you should be aware of  the  email address of the targeted
customers  firstly  )  . Targeted  email  is no doubt very effective .  If  you could introduce your
product or  service  through  email  directly  to  the  customer  who  are interested in them , it
will bring to you much  more business chance and success.

We,XinLan Internet Marketing Center,have many years of experience in developing & utilizing
internet resources.We have set up global business email address databases, which  contain
millions  of   email  addresses of  commercial  enterprises and  consumers all over the world.
These email addresses are sorted by countries and fields. By using  advanced  professional
technology, we also continuously update our databases,add new addresses ,  remove undel-
iverables and unsubscribe addresses.With the cooperation with our partners, We are able to
supply  valid targeted email  addresses  according  to  your  requirements ( for example,  you
need some email addresses of Importers in the field of auto spare part in England ). With our
supplied email addresses
,you can easily and directly contact your potential customers.

We also supply  a  wide variety  of software.
For example , WORLDCAST,  the software for  fast-sending emails: this software will enable
you to send  emails  at  the rate of  over 10,000  pcs  per hour, and to release  information  to
thousands of people in a short  time.

We are pleased to tell you that we are now offering our best prices :

          Emails  or  Software                                       Remark     Price
100,000 targeted email addresses
We are  able  to  supply  valid  targeted  email address according to your requirements , which are all compiled  upon your order,such as region / country / occupation / field / Domain Name (like AOL.com or MSN.com) etc.

  USD 30.00
     623,000 email addresses
                    623,000 email addresses of
     global auto parts  importer/wholesaler/distributors

 USD 110.00
    8 millions email addresses
8 millions global commercial enterprises email addresses

 USD 240.00
        Worldcast software
Software for fast-sending emails

  USD 39.00
       Email searcher software  Software for searching email addresses
  USD 68.00
        Global Trade Poster
Spreading information about your business or products over 3000 trade message boards and newgroups.

 USD 135.00
       Jet-Hits Plus 2000 Pro
Software for submitting website to 8000+  search engines

  USD 79.00

You can order the emails or  softwares  directly  from our website.  We will send the emails
or softwares to you by email within two working days  when we receive  your order.

For more details , please refer to our website: http://www.biz-help.com

It is our honour if you are interested in our services or softwares.
Please do not hesitate to
contact us if any queries or concerns. It is always our pleasure to serve you.

Thanks and best regards !

                     K. Peng
Marketing Manager
Marketing@biz-help.com
Http://www.biz-help.com
XinLan Internet Marketing Center

To help your business succeed, biz-help.com