[kidinc@fdn.com: Auction Items]

This mail was sent to debian-devel-announce@l.d.o

IIRC, that list was read-only... has it changed its status recently?

----- Forwarded message from kidinc@fdn.com -----
To: <debian-announce@lists.debian.org>
From: <kidinc@fdn.com>
Subject: Auction Items
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:45:03 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
  How are you today.  I want to know if you have any electronics (games,memory,computers,cameras etc.),games or any profitable item in bulk. I am very interested in purchasing I would also appreciate if you could recommend me to somebody that might deal in bulk if you do not . I always come across good closeouts myself. Right now I have very profitable auction items. Please email me back if you have interested in building a good business relationship. I am a distributor of many items such as playstation 2 games. Thank you and have a safe and Happy New Year !!!!!!!
Marc

P.S.  Please typre remove in the subject headline if you do not want me to email you.