Re: Reseller program

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 11:31:25AM -0500, jenny davenport wrote:

> Do you have a reseller program?  If so, could you please send me information
> regarding this?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Since we don't sell our product, we have no notion of a reseller
program. You can download the Debian OS and redistribute as you wish,
under certain conditions. Please visit out website for specifics.

Ben

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '