Re: Status of non-US

    Rene> Nice to hear that I am not alone :-) How do others think
    Rene> about this ? Should Debian integrate non-US into main if
    Rene> (and that if will have to be clarified) the laws and
    Rene> licenses now allow it ?

*If* the laws allow it, I see no point in relegating this kind of
software out of main.  Eventually it could be good to creat an "ad
hoc" section [1], like "crypto" or something like that - but having to
point to two different servers has always been cumbersome.

Bye,

Andrea Glorioso
sama@aglorioso.com

[1] I don't know the debian archive system well enough to say if this
is technically feasible with little hassle - iit's just an idea.