Re: info request

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 10:38:49 -0500, Megan Rose wrote:
> Could you tell me in what languages Debian GNU/Linux is currently
> available?

That question is too broad to have a meaningful answer. When do you consider
a Linux distribution to be available in a particular language? When one,
some, or all programs have messages in that language? When installation docs
are available in that language?

As a random data point, my current install has translated messages for some
50+ languages or language variants installed under /usr/share/locale .

HTH,
Ray
--
Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither.
	Benjamin Franklin