Adding a new package

Hi all,

Sorry if this is being sent to the wrong address, but hopefully someone can help me out.

I was wondering how I'd go about getting a few packages added to the Debian distribution set. There are a few involving mail that I'd like to see added, but just need to be Debianized:

One is the Dynamic Relay Authorization Control program created here at the UofM:
http://mail.cc.umanitoba.ca/drac/

And the other(s) are support packages for the above package (a drac-enabled version of qpopper, or whatever POP3 or IMAP server is being used, as well as an adjustment that would have to be made to the sendmail configuration, or whatever SMTP daemon that's being used).

Anything you could do to point me in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Rbo..

Robert Dansereau - University of Manitoba
Web page: http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umdanse1
ICQ #14381830