Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

Hi folks,

	This is to acknowledge the fact that a GR Titled "IRC AS A
 DEBIAN COMMUNICATION CHANNEL" was proposed by  Raphael Hertzog
 <hertzog@debian.org>, on Wed, 31 Oct 2001, on the debian-vote mailing
 list, with message ID  <20011031113542.A17304@k6.resI.insa-lyon.fr>

	I note that failing a mention of an expanded discussion
 period, the minimum discussion period of two weeks is in effect.

	This proposal has been seconded by the following developers
 1)  Guillaume Morin <gemorin@debian.org>
      <20011031123419.A24400@morinfr.org> debian-project@lists.debian.org
      Wed, 31 Oct 2001

 2) Michael D. Ivey <ivey@debian.org>
    <20011031154405.C8916@d2eb.gweezlebur.com> debian-project@lists.debian.org
    Wed, 31 Oct 2001

 3) Stephen Stafford <stephen@clothcat.demon.co.uk>
    <E15yzmH-000287-0V@anchor-post-31.mail.demon.net>
                                     debian-project@lists.debian.org
   Wed, 31 Oct 2001

 4) Gergely Nagy <algernon@debian.org>
    <83g07zob0f.wl@iluvatar.ath.cx>  debian-project@lists.debian.org
    Wed, 31 Oct 2001

	I am having some trouble verifying the signature on this
  message; perhaps I need to update my keyring.

[[PGP Signed Part:Failed]
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 31 13:38:40 2001 CST using DSA key ID C3B2FCDE
gpg: BAD signature from "Gergely Nagy <algernon@debian.org>"
]

 5) Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
    <87elnjqzzc.fsf@marant.org> debian-project@lists.debian.org
    Wed, 31 Oct 200

	With these 5 sponsors, the minimum of K sponsors is met, and
 this is hereby acknowledged as a General Resolution, with the proviso
 that I am able to resolve my inability to check Gergely Nagy's
 signature (or if another sponsor appears)

	I would prefer that this discussion, now that we are in the
 formal discussion period, be moved over to debian-vote@lists.debian.org,
 which was designed to serve such a purpose.

	manoj
--
 I don't do it for the money. Donald Trump, Art of the Deal
Manoj Srivastava   <secretary@debian.org>  <http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>