Re: FYI: Debian mailing lists' code of conduct

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-10-30 18:35]:
> What's wrong with, say, attaching a patch, or a script log? Especially on
> the list like debian-user and debian-testing, where these things are often
> necessary to be able to diagnose a problem.

 You are right, of course...  Well, it was just a thought and I thought
that sharing it would be a good idea :)  I usually think sharing
thoughts is better than to simply ignore them.

 Anyway, you're right of course.
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\