Re: Debian review @ PC Magazine

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 12:00:55PM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
>     Daniel>   Two out of five points:
>     Daniel> http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s%253D25068%2526a%253D16538,00.asp
>
>     Daniel>   For comparison, Caldera, Mandrake, and Turbo got 3, Suse
>     Daniel> got 4, and RedHat got 4 and the editor's choice.
>
> So were there any constructive critiques that we should actually take
> away and learn from?

The review seems to be oriented towards the desktop newbie user, and we all
know how non-trivial Debian can be to those (to say the least).

They also took note of the older versions of software, IIRC, which is a
problem that is straightforward to fix, of course.

I wouldn't despair too much over this :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.