Re: RfD: Removing mailing lists

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 09:11:34PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> debian-bugs-reports[2]       >1,300
> [2] Well, mails are sent to the list frequently, but they are >400kB
>     large, so they are not distributed by our list server.  Also they
>     are growing in size instead of being splitted.  This requires a
>     sane solution.

Eek. Yeah. I thought the reports were no longer being sent after db2html
died, apparently not. Someone should file a bug on bugs.d.o :)

> debian-ctte-private          	  1[3]

BTW there's also debian-qa-private that should be removed.

> debian-dpkg-bugs                 70

This one should be fixed and should stay...

> debian-l10n-hellas[5]            15
> [5] The first and only mail on this list was from Joy, saying that he
>     has renamed `hellas' into `greek' in the webwml tree.  We're not
>     providing personalized lists for maintainers one-shot-use, do we?

LOL! It was obviously supposed to be used by the Greek l10n team. With a
little more advertising, it should work out. I've placed a link to it on
www.debian.org/intl/Greek recently.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.