Re: Debian GNU/Linux in a Human Rights environment?

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > - There should exist the possibility to send "anonymous" email. This mail
> > should be untraceable to protect the sender to the untomst extent.
>
> You'll probably need to deploy a chain of suitable email hubs that anonymize
> email for your own use; I doubt you'll be able to trust them otherwise. But
> otherwise, yes, this is doable.

Using mixmaster remailers provides good security if used correctly and
the public remailers can be trusted.

To increase this security you can run your own remailer - for use by
the public. This way you get _very_ good cover traffic for mails you
need to send.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :    By professionals,