Retiring from ftpmaster

Hi,

I have decided to retire from ftpmaster.

It has been fun, but it has also required so much knowledge about Debian,
copyright, crypto etc etc etc that I find it hard to keep up given my current
primary interests and available time. (No, James, the tools are not the
problem. They are a good solution to another problem.)

To the rest of the ftpmaster team: Live long and prosper.  And make wise
decisions :-)

(Copied to -project in order to fulfil Constitution 2.1, paragraph 3.)