[grex@scouts-es.org: Research on Open Source/Free Software developers]

FYI

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book
--- Begin Message ---
	Hi,

	I'm part of a research team at the Technical University of Berlin that
is doing a research on Open Source developers. We have studied the
public data you provide in the Debian database and have already some
interesting results refering to the nationality.

	I wanted to ask if you have got other interesting data (as age and so
on) that could be interesting for our research.

	if you've got any questions, I'll gladly try to resolve them ;-)

	thanx a lot for your time,

		Grex (Gregorio Robles)

	http://ig.cs.tu-berlin.de

As part of our research, we have also