[no subject]

Hello !!
Dear Gentlemen,
We would want to introduce ourselves shortly, and to propose you our
services
like software contractor.
We are a company from Bulgaria, which acts like quality software
contractor; we
develop complete finished applications. For this we use mainly "Borland
(R)
Delphi", VB, SQL, Visual C++, ASP, VBA, JAVA, Oracle, Java script, HTML,
XML,
DHTML, Assembler, WAP, GSP, ISAPI, CGI, etc.
We plan our projects mainly for the operating systems MS "Windows (R)"
95/98, MS
"Windows (R)" NT; these operating systems are complete known for us.
Till now we had developed software products in the following main areas:
working
with the file subsystem of the operating system at low level, "Shell"
applications, programs, which work with data base, dynamically generated
HTML
pages and corporate applications, Internet / Intranet applications with
HTML,
DHTML, CGI, SQL, mail systems, web design, etc. Also, currently we
develop
applications which must realize a connection between one chip micro
controllers
and personal computers, as the same controllers may be worked out in the
company
too.
Our products are well known on the Bulgarian market; their goal is the
excellent
interface, high quality at all levels, speed reaction and perfect
realization.
We also enjoy to have steady successful work with two US software
companies; we
develop software projects under their requirements.
However, we also have free working capacity; currently we look for
partners
which to place us an order for software contracting work for a long
terms .
We always highly appreciate any new contacts with such kind companies;
we
propose our services and experience in the area of software products
development.
Best regards
George Toporov
BulSoft Solutions Ltd