Re: The Debian FAQ

The Microsoft Knowledgebase represents the idea that the work required to
provide structured, easily accessible information to support developers
and users is not worth the money. As someone who uses it frequently, I
share the conclusions reached below: there's a lot of information in
there but it can take forever to find what you need. Even more
importantly, it assumes that you know in advance what you need to find.
Many times I have a feeling for an area that I need to address but I
don't have a specific keyword. I want to have an article that discusses a
particular technical area in depth and gives me a sense of the parameters
of issue and the key items I need to be aware of, and where to go from
there. I rarely find that in the Microsoft Knowledgebase unless I stumble
across a submission that meets those criteria by accident.

The Debian FAQ: