Re: New Release

"thales@crosswinds.net" <thales@crosswinds.net> wrote:
>I wanted to know when you would be putting out a new version supporting
>kernel 2.4.

You can look back through the archives of the debian-devel-announce
mailing list to find some of the release manager's plans, but there's
nothing definite. At the very least, there'll be a couple of months'
worth of staged freezing of various parts of the distribution first, as
we try to get the installation system into shape and get rid of
release-critical bugs.

If you need support for Linux 2.4 now on our stable release, you can
visit this web site:

  http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/kernel-24.html

Cheers,