[me@schnell.net: Boardwatch Magazine Interview]

Someobdy please step forward.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
--- Begin Message ---
MANUAL ATTENTION REQUESTED

Hello,

My name is Jeff Carl, and I'm the Unix/Linux columnist for US ISP industry
magazine Boardwatch (www.ispworld.com). I was interested in seeing whether
someone on your staff would be interested in an e-mail interview for an
upcoming article. I'd like to focus on the philosophy that sets Debian
apart and what tangible/intangible benefits you think that offers to
users. Since Boardwatch is aimed at ISPs, I'd also like to discuss your
views of Debian's suitability as an Internet server (www/ftp/etc.) and
what if any reasons you might think Debian GNU/Linux could be preferred
over other distros for server tasks.

If you're interested, you can read similar articles I've previously
published here:

http://www.ispworld.com/bw/oct/Unix_Flavor.htm
http://www.ispworld.com/bw/dec/Unix_Flavor.htm
http://www.ispworld.com/bw/jul/Unix_Flavor.htm

For an interview, it's always helpful for me to be speaking with someone
with a technical background who can answer specific questions that ISP
admins might have, or who can cite specific technology benefits or
problems. Nothing against marketing folks (in my day job, I'm one too ;) )
but the readers of Boardwatch tend towards the technical side, and
appreciate someone who can give them straight, specific answers.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jeff

Jeffrey Carl 	me@schnell.net
"Another journalism major enters the workforce..." -Dilbert

--- End Message ---