Re: Next version of Debian

didier@netcourrier.com writes:

> I'd like to know when the next stable version of Debian will be ready ?

We like to know that too. But I think it would be just before we're
releasing it.

> Which will be the kernel of this version ? (the 2.4 ?)

I think 2.4 will be an option but on most archs 2.2 will be the
default.

> Which version of XFree will be used ? (the 4 ?)

Xfree 4.0 will probally be the standard. It might have an version of
3.3.6 for cards unsupported in 4.0 probally depending on the state of
Xfree 4.0.

--
hash-bang-slash-bin-slash-bash