Delegation, Project Secretary

After some discussion, I have decided upon who I will appoint as Project
Secretary.

Manoj Srivastava will be assuming the duties and responsibilities of
this position. He has agreed to this, and will be corresponding with
debian-admin and others to familiarize himself with everything he needs
to know to take on the role. He has also decided to document all aspects
of the position so that the Project knows as much about the specifics of
the position as possible, and also to make future transitions easier for
new Secretary's.

I'm confident that Manoj will do very well and I look forward to working
with him.

Could someone with the Admin group see to pointing the
secretary@debian.org alias to Manoj's email please?

Thanks,
  Ben