Re: Ben Collins in Client Server NEWS!

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 12:03:26PM -0500, A.J. Bretton wrote:
> I'm with Client Server NEWS.
>
> We have done a story this morning that Ben Collins is featured in.
>
> I'd like to send him a copy of it via email.
>
> Please email me over his email address.

You did a story with me in it, and you don't have my email? :)

    Debian Gets New Chief
    Debian has elected itself a new leader, a 26-year-old self-taught programmer
    working at the NASA Langley Research Center who nominated himself for the job of
    Debian project leader and won because the chads fell his way.

I think you have some old info. I'm 28 now, and have not worked for NASA
in over two years. Currently I work for a company called Winstar, and am
a Directory Services Engineer (LDAP) by title.

Also, your analysis of the voting system is a little off key.

Please update the story with the correct information. My email is in the
header.

Thanks,
  Ben