Re: Open Source Hosting Solution

Barry Beckman wrote:
> Thought you might like to know about us.  Could you pass this on to the
> appropriate individual(s)? Thanks!
>
> We partner with RedHat.

Since you haven't paid $1000 to send commercial advertisements to our list
I guess that your interest in our group and product is reall and you want
us to help you convert those machines to use a real and free operating
system, i.e. Debian GNU/Linux.  Right?

In order to help you, can you tell use how many machines these are
at the moment and what kind of hardware they use.  This is needed
just to ensure that we won't boot a kernel that doesn't support a
major piece of hardware.

I'm sure your staff or customer are able to run
'apt-get update && apt-get upgrade'
on their own to get all recent security upgrades that will stop the
machines to be vulnerable to known major security holes.

Regards,

	Joey

--
It's time to close the windows.