Retiring

Greetings,

I haven't been very active in Debian since last summer.  It's time to
make a few things official.

Currently I'm listed as release manager, as part of the archive
maintenance team, and as policy manual editor.  I'm resigning
from each of those tasks.

This is more of an acknowledgement than a decision.  I haven't
done any of the work for those tasks in quite some time, and by
now I'm out of touch with the procedures.  I've also developed
a distaste for project-wide tasks.  I'm going to quietly maintain
a few packages from now on.

Richard Braakman