Re: auto-builders

On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 12:17:34PM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> how do I specify a stable only release?  I have foo 1.2.x in stable and foo
> 1.3.x in unstable.  Uploads to stable only affect stable and uploads to
> unstable only affect unstable in this case.

Propagation to unstable only happens if the version in stable is higher
than the version in unstable.

But you're right -- there is an issue if the package shouldn't even exist
in unstable (because it's been split up or renamed or some such).  So we
probably shouldn't propagate to unstable if the target is only stable.

Thanks,

--
Raul