Re: RFC: Changing the NM system

Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net> wrote:
> Correct, I couldn't care less about who is making Debian web
> content. What I care about is whom I give root acces to my servers
> each time I writes "apt-get upgrade".

Well, if everyone agrees with that, it would also be fine with
me. However in Adrian's original post, the list of examples given
in "we trust every single developer" includes "everyone represents
Debian (at exhibitions etc.)", and I did not see anyone responding
"hell, I cannot care less about who is representing Debian at
exhibitions".  So that was why I raised that point.

-- Chuan-kai Lin