Re: How much support for Debian/Win32 and Debian/Nonfreeos?

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 12:11:09PM +0200, Max Berger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know there is a general tendency against supporting non-free oses in the
> Debian project itself. However, some of use like or have to use non-free
> oses, but are still fans of the Debian system.
>
> We have startet the Debian/Win32 project now, and ask for the following

Are you aware that this will probably never become officialy
endorsed by debian?

Other than that, it is a nice and usefull project, and I hope the
project will give some results (yes, I have to use win32, and yes,
I do not like it, but I have to and debian packaging system would be
a real win[1])

[1] pun not intended :-)