Re: Linux tag

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 07:27:52PM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:

> Who all will be there?  There will be a Debian booth, I assume?

You can find the whole list of people on our Debian booth at
http://joker.rhwd.de/debian/lt2k/volunteer.html. Our booth is about
18cm^2 large (I believe it is the largest of the OpenSource booth). We've
got frozen potato CDs to distribute for free (5k). These were sponsored
by two German firms.

The preparatory work is currently done on
debian-events-de@lists.debian.org.

You can get more information about the status of our booth on Alexander
Reelsen's webpage concering the Linuxtag:
http://joker.rhwd.de/debian/lt2k/

> Anything fun to do in that area?  Last time I was up in Germany, I
> ended up in a very, very small town with nothing whatsoever to do
> aside from look at the fields of "spargel".

Well, I don't know Stuttgart that well either. But it is certainly not a
small town and has a nice city.

Lookin' forward to meeting you,

Roland

--
 * Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org> * http://www.copyleft.de/~roland/ *
 *         Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a gnu generation          *