Re: An ammendment (Re: Formal CFV: General Resolution to Abolish Non-Free)

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 05:22:43PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> The intention of this ammendment is to provide a means for developers to
> offer their support of the existing social contract while acknowledging
> that the current situation does indeed give somewhat too much credibility.

I'm afraid I cannot parse this sentence.  I don't understand how you can
have too much "credibility".

Can you explain it to me, please?

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     Communism is just one step on the long
Debian GNU/Linux               |     road from capitalism to capitalism.