Re: Clarifications

Stephen Frost <sfrost@ns.snowman.net> writes:
> 	So, dare I ask, when was non-free created, and why?  What were
> the reasons and who agreed to put non-free into the Social Contract and
> was Ian Murdock aware/involved?

     Ian had left the project before the Social Contract was discussed
and adopted.  I can't address the reasons of the different people
involved, since I joined the project shortly after those events and
did not participate in the discussions.  Thomas Bushnell has replied,
giving his views of the reasoning involved.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard      <hilliard@debian.org>