Re: New-Maintainer

  I'm still hoping that new-maintainer will reopen after potato is
released (I believe several people have said that's the plan)

On Mon, Jan 03, 2000 at 12:55:07AM -0700, Nate Duehr was heard to say:
> #5 and #6 Folks, if you're being sponsored, you really should get on this
> webpage.  Perhaps if the TRUE size of the list of sponsored packagers
> were known, it would be more important to someone.  Whoever that may be.
> You never know, there could end up a LARGE percentage of the developers
> doing work for Debian doing it as sponsorships, and there'd be no
> evidence of it anywhere.  SIGN UP!

  (sheepish look..) Uh, I'm not.  Andrea Fanfani sponsored my packages
of xarchon and its theme (xarchon-theme-default) into the archive; do we
both have to sign up on this page, or is it possible for an already-sponsored
person to enter their sponsor on the page as well?

  Daniel