Re: Travel Assistance (was: Re: Debian at the bazaar?)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Tom Lees wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 02:35:39PM -0500, s.blood wrote:
> >
> > Hey all-
> >  I'm finalizing travel, hotel and conference passes for the Debian Crew.
> > If you all could email me with final anwsers on attendance and your travel
> > info that would be great.
> >
> >  I'll get hotel and conference confirmations out to you in the next couple
> > of days.
>
> Unfortuntely I can no longer make it.

Due to a fortunate turn of events, I will be able to make it.  I'm in
Jersey City, NJ so I won't have any travel expenses or anything.  But I'm
assuming you have to register me or something.

Who's co-ordinating on the Debian side?  Anything you need from me?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>