Re: Debian FreeBSD

* Jason Gunthorpe (Sat, Nov 20, 1999 at 11:16:41PM -0700)

> I would be inclined to say that any attempt to port Debian to
> *BSD or otherwise should include glibc - it would not longer
> *BE* Debian unless it included glibc and the rest of our
> standard packages. (IMHO)

What, then, does it take to _be_ debian?  Is it the people?  The
policy?  The debian-administration and package-bulding packages?
Are these less important than any single package?

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend