Re: debianHELP.org announcing commercial software?

On Nov 05, Ben Collins wrote:
> IOW, I think that debianHELP.org announcing non-free software is not a
> good idea. Be sure to not confuse commercial with non-free. Qt is
> commericial, but is still free.

My recommendation would be to allow it but make it so people can
filter it out if they want to live with their fingers in their ears.
Kinda like I filter out all JonKatz articles at Slashdot... :-)

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@phy.olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Computer Systems Manager, Physics and Astronomy, Univ. of Mississippi
125B Lewis Hall - 662-915-5765