Project Adamastor - Portugal

Projecto Adamastor  [ Portugal ] www.adamastor.pt.vu ||| pmcavaco@netcabo.pt |||

Project Adamastor:

Hi, my name is Pedro Cavaco, and I?m writing this email, in order to present the project Adamastor and call you support if possible.

The Project Adamastor is Portuguese project with the function of publish and promote Linux Operating System. Our work is not supported for no one, and we don?t have any support or payment for do that, we do this with free spirit of learning and promotion of Linux, we fight to get Linux more close of all.

Our site is www.adamastor.pt.vu , and our contacts are pmcavaco@netcabo.pt and devile@netcabo.pt , at the moment we don?t have yet a English version but more is to come.

The project Adamastor is coordinated by Pedro Cavaco (me) and Bruno Barão

In the next days 10, 11 and 12 of April the Project Adamastor will go organize a FIL (in English LIP)   Linux Installation Party , this event will be on the Barreiro city in Augusto Cabrita School, people of most regions of Portugal will come and TV and a magazines have been invited, the site (in Portuguese) is www.FIL2002.tk .

In this event we will create a linux lan party too and give a present to the best Linux Desktop witch appears on the FIL Adamastor (LIP Adamastor  2002).

Like I said before we are not paid to leave Project Adamastor on fire, and like is probably we don?t have money to buy software or equipments.

In the way of  this things, we would like to request if possible to you Debian Linux Distribution if is possible to send to us a orginal (box) of Debian to us (Project Adamastor).

If that was possible we will be very appreciated

Waiting for an answer

Cordially Pedro Cavaco

PS: The original box is to offer like present for the person who show to us in the event the best Desktop Linux.

We know we can download the OS Debian from the site on internet, but please help our project and out  motivations. Tank You