Interested in Binary Code for the Linux Operating System

I understand that Linux and Debian provide the code for the operating system, which I assume is strictly binary system codes, so that users can customize settings if they want. I would like to see this code because I am trying to learn how to program in binary, not to duplicate or resell your code, but just to learn. If you could provide me with this I would be most grateful. Please, reply to my request at DanCan@swcp.com. Thank you.

--
DanCan